Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick for Rimmel


Kate Moss lipsticks RRP: £5.49
shades 110 and 113

I already own the other kate moss lipsticks but was really really excited to try these matte finish ones! I love nude shades so had to get 113 which is the nude one, its so nice- its has orangey tones but its really nice and they have loads of moisture so your lips don't go dry! one thing I will say is that you have to put a few layers of the nude shade on to cover the lips. 

110 is a red shade, its quite pinky which is nice - I am a fan of red lipsticks but I have a really red/pink face and I think red lipstick makes me look red but I still wanted to try out 110. It's a really nice colour and I think red lipstick is in again this autumn, it looks really nice against PU leather which is really in this autumn and just adds to that rock-chic look! 

These retail at £5.49 which isn't very expensive they are usually on the 3 for 2 offers at boots and superdrug!  I would really reccomend matte lipsticks I think they look so nice - they are more subtle compared to shiny lipsticks 






2 comments

Unknown said...

Loving the 110 need to get my self this x

Lucie-louise. said...

I've got my beady eye on 110! I keep picking it up then putting it down again :( haha - one day it will be mine. xxx

www.luciel0cket.blogspot.com