Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice


Vivienne Westwood - Naughty Alice. 
I bought this in TKMAXX for £25

I love the smell of this perfume. Its rather like baby talc, which is abit silly because you can buy talc for like a pound, but this is the 2nd bottle i've bought. I really love the girly, sweet scent. The packaging is gorgeous its so pretty and cute. I seriously fell in love with the packaging and demanded Dan bought me this before I had even smelled the perfume. 
The body lotion is lovely because its such a nice smell and its like a talc smell I love to use it after my bath because it makes your skin soft and you smell lovely and clean and bathy :) 
 All in all I love this perfume and if your a fan of sweet pretty scents then this is one to try, go and look in Tk Maxx maybe they have this set near you - it's an absolute bargain. 

(the perfume is 50ml and the lotion 150ml) 


1 comment

Lolakate said...

such adorable packaging. i love tk maxx. always full of bargains :) x